Imagine my surprise, then, when it became clear the reverse was true. In fact, I spent exactly 39 hours with my most-played 3DS game (The Legend of Legacy) last year. This year? I spent nearly 60 hours with my most-played 3DS game--Pocket Card Jockey.
And not only that, but I spent just over 50 hours with Dragon Quest VII and a smidgen under 40 hours with both Nintendo's StreetPass Mii Plaza titles (Monster Manor, mostly) and Yo-Kai Watch.
|Will Pokémon Moon, above, make an appearance in the 2017 |
version of this post? I have no idea, but I hope so!
- Pocket Card Jockey--59:41
- Dragon Quest VII--51:23
- StreetPass Mii Plaza--39:25
- Yo-Kai Watch--38:31
- Nintendo Badge Arcade--13:34
- Pocket Card Jockey demo--5:41
- Witch & Hero II--4:37
- Rusty's Real Deal Baseball--3:51
- Final Fantasy Explorers--2:58
- Bravely Second demo--2:58
Also, please share your 2016 3DS Play Time stats with me (and others) in the comments section of this post. It'd be fun to compare notes about this sort of thing, don't you think?