How do I love this import-only GameBoy Advance title? Let me count the ways.
hairy--and Arabian, apparently--onions and turnips.
2) I love its heart-shaped flowers and (smiling) star-filled skies.
3) I love its marching men in rabbit suits.
4) I love its safety-seeking rodents.
5) I love its tap-dancing primates.
6) More than anything, though, I love its amazing--and amusing--soundtrack.
For more reasons to love this Kazuyoshi Osawa-conceived game, check out Kurt Kalata's first-rate write-up over at hardcoregaming101.net.
See also: all of the previous '10 video games that made my life gayer' posts